Board of Directors
The Credit Union's Board of Directors is charged with overseeing the operations of the Credit Union and setting goals that they would like to see Management and Staff accomplish. The Board is comprised of volunteers that are elected by the members of the Credit Union, at the annual meeting. The Board also has the responsibility of appointing the Supervisory Committee.
Our Board consists of:
- James Palmer, Chairperson
- Donna Bragel, Vice Chairperson
- Debra Seadorf, C.U. Manager / Treasurer
- Romeo Washington, Secretary
- James Nelms, Director
- Staci Mussmacher, Director
- Christine Cunningham, Director
The Supervisory Committee is the "watchdog" of the Credit Union. It is responsible for making sure that member' funds and interests are protected, and that the Credit Union's internal control procedures are adequate. The Committee is appointed by the Board of Directors from among the members of the Credit Union. It conducts an annual audit and has a continuing responsibility to ensure that the Credit Union's financial records and operations are in order.
Our Supervisory Committee consists of:
- Christine Cunningham, Committee Chairperson
- Mary McQuaig, Committee Member
- Belinda Hardy, Committee Member
If you have questions, comments or concerns about your account or the credit union's operations, please contact the credit union directly.